Return and Warranty Information
J Thomas Return Policy
All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA)
Call Customer Service for assistance (800) 828-7980.
J. Thomas cannot accept returns on the following item(s):
- Special Orders – Item(s) not stocked by our warehouse, OEM item(s), or item(s) ordered particularly for your needs.
- Electrical - These item(s) are non-returnable.
- Obsolete - Item(s) considered as "No Longer Available" (NLA).
- Non-salable - Item(s) previously used, mounted or altered.
J. Thomas believes the customer should be satisfied with the quality parts they receive from us. If we make an error, or the customer has a quality concern, we will issue an RMA including a prepaid freight call tag authorizing the return of the item. If the model/serial number was not provided by the customer at the time of order, they will be responsible for return shipping charges and a 15% processing fee.
The following reasons qualify for a full replacement, credit or refund and to have freight expenses handled by J. Thomas. All other returns are subject to a 15% processing fee.
- Quality issue - If the customer is not satisfied with the item(s) within 30 days from the delivery date.
- Warranty issue - If the item(s) fails prematurely and is still under the manufacturer’s warranty period. (See Warranty Policy Below)
- Other than ordered - If item(s) received was other than what was ordered and reported within 10 days.
All Parts are subject to manufacturers warranty period. J Thomas will not be liable for labor cost. If an item returned for warranty
consideration is denied through the manufacturer or no defect is found, the customer is responsible for return shipping charge as well as any charges accrued during the testing procedure of item(s).